A warm welcome to Maidstone Infant School and Nursery! Here we want children to be secure, happy and to learn. This is important if they are to benefit and achieve during their learning journey.
Children arrive at our Nursery and we have the privilege of seeing them develop into independent learners as they travel through the various stages of our school. All staff work hard to enable your child to make progress and as such we also value the interest and support that family members can give us. Your child will be successful with us if we all work together as a team.
For your child’s safety the doors into school will be locked at 9.05 am and at 3.20 pm. If you need to come into school after those times then please come to the main office.
The staff and I will always follow procedures when safeguarding your child and this is included in the Safeguarding Policy which is updated annually.
Mrs L. Girling
- Parenting Hub ‘Helping you to help your child with their Mental Health’
- Jeans for Genes Day – Friday 22nd September
- Eats ‘Collect & Stick’
- Uniform Order Information
- Clubs Letter Autumn 2017
- Panther Class Timetable Autumn 2017
- Nursery Timetable Autumn 2017
- Hippo & Zebra Class Timetable Autumn Term 2017
- Hippo & Zebra Class Autumn Term 2017
- Nursery Newsletter Autumn 2017
The totals are the cumulative totals for Sept-Dec 2016: