A warm welcome to Maidstone Infant School and Nursery! Here we want children to be secure, happy and to learn. This is important if they are to benefit and achieve during their learning journey.
Children arrive at our Nursery and we have the privilege of seeing them develop into independent learners as they travel through the various stages of our school. All staff work hard to enable your child to make progress and as such we also value the interest and support that family members can give us. Your child will be successful with us if we all work together as a team.
For your child’s safety the doors into school will be locked at 9.05 am and at 3.20 pm. If you need to come into school after those times then please come to the main office.
The staff and I will always follow procedures when safeguarding your child and this is included in the Safeguarding Policy which is updated annually.
Mrs L. Girling
- Local Artist Day 2018
- Film Night ‘The Emoji Film’ – Weds 14th March
- Bric a Brac sale! 2nd March 2018
- Mothering Sunday Gifts
- Help your Suffolk primary school win thousands of pounds of sports equipment
- Spring Term 2018 Lion Class
- Giraffe Class Learning Update Spring 2018
- Tiger News Spring 1 – Traditional Tales
- Panther Spring Term Update
- Reception Newsletter Spring 2018
The totals are the cumulative totals for Sept-Dec 2016: