It is important that parents and teachers work closely together to ensure that the children behave sensibly in school and in the playground.
The children, staff and governors have worked together to draw up a list of six school rules to help us all work and play together, happily.
- Always try and do our best.
- Listen carefully and follow instructions.
- Keep our hands, feet and objects to ourselves.
- Walk quietly around the school.
- Use a quiet voice in school.
- Be polite and kind to each other.
We operate a positive praise system and there are a variety of reward systems in school including individual class rewards and Headteacher’s certificates, which are presented in a weekly achievement assembly.